If a customer requests a refund for their purchase, the commission will be deducted from your un-paid commissions. If the commission has already been paid, the commission will be deducted from a future commission payment.
Articles in this section
- When are commissions paid?
- How much do I earn in commissions?
- Do I make commissions on my own purchases if I buy through my site?
- What happens to my commission when someone requests a refund for their purchase?
- Why didn't I get an email notification for my lead/sale?
- A lead purchased a product, but I didn't get credit for it. Why not?
- How many levels do you pay?
- How are commissions tracked and when are they posted to my back office?
- What is the "Hold Allowance" being deducted from my commission payment?
- I want my business to be paid instead of me personally, how do I change this information?